About Virtual Assistant

I always think being a teacher is a special job that limited people can do. You need to be intellectual, wise, kind, caring and you always have to improve yourself. You always have to catch the time and what happens around you, you have to be up-to-date.

Once one of my favorite teachers said to us, "Being a teacher actually is about overflowing." First, I didn’t understand what did he mean. He added, "The more you are full, the more you overflow and you will be sharing your wisdom. If you are an empty person, you have nothing go share because you can't overflow, you are empty." This was the first time that I thought maybe I can't be a good teacher at all.

When I first saw the virtual assistant, I felt the same. Because it is able to do whatever I am able to do. Actually even better versions. For example, if I want to create a lesson plan, I have to spend one day to make a good one. If I am experienced enough, it will be there to four hours. But it will take time.

But if you ask the virtual assistant to make a lesson plan, it will do it for like in one minute i guess. It's impressing, at the same time I don't know what to think about it. Because it is able to do a lesson plan, it can give you a materials and tools also, and besides, it gives you how much time you have to spend each activity. A detailed lesson plan, perfect one.

So, I thought, if it can do anything that I can do, even better, what will I do? For what point they are going to need me as a teacher? How can I differ from virtual assistant? Actually I think there is no possibility to differ from virtual assistant, because it will be getting better and better. But at least, I can try my best and try to improve myself everyday. I can learn how to use digital materials and tools, I can learn a lot of things to overflow. Maybe I can't plan a lesson as good as virtual assistant does, but I can teach my students while having fun with them and make memories which are worth to remember.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Exploring ThingLink: Unleash Your Creativity with Interactive Visual Experiences

STORYBIRD

H5P